Skylimite warrants our product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
Examples of a warranty claim:
- Upon arrival, your Skylimite was damaged in some way.
- Manufacturing defect; parts or pieces become loose or lost or does not work due to no fault of your own.
Steps to claim a warranty:
- fill out the Warranty Repair Form.
*If your purchase was NOT made through our online store（www.skylimite.com) then you MUST INCLUDE PROOF OF PURCHASE. Warranty claims sent to Skylimite without proof of purchase will be returned at the expense of the sender or destroyed.
- Send the form and your defective Skylimite
- back to skylimite headquarters:
SKYLIMITE PRODUCTS INC
1225 Flushing Ave NY11237
*Customer is responsible for return shipping. Skylimite cannot be held liable for packages that get lost or damaged in transit. To ensure your package is delivered to our headquarters, we recommend using a service that provides a tracking number (FedEx or UPS).
Your warranty claim will be addressed within 3-5 days of arrival. If we have any questions regarding your warranty claim, we will contact you at this time.